Sunday 18 November
The Research Colloquium at this year’s World PR Forum was a great success with 100 people turning out to hear the newest ideas and research in public relations in the beautiful surrounds of the Melbourne Convention &...
World PR Forum delegates found out that with the rapid development of the PR industry over the last few decades, an assumption that most practitioners have ‘done their time’ in a newsroom is far from safe.
The public relations industry tou...
How do you top the first day of a World PR Forum that ends with dinner for 500 people? Particularly when dinner is at the iconic Melbourne Cricket Grounds with a spectacular sunset.
The answer is a program bursting with content and i...
South Wharf Promenade voucher registration promotion
Register before 31 October 2012 and enter the draw to win a progressive dinner for four at South Wharf Promenade (to the value of AUD500).
About South Wharf Promenade
South Wharf Promenade, home to some of the cityâ€™s leading hospitality talent. Explore our restaurants, bars, pubs and cafes â€“ housed in and around the lovingly restored heritage cargo sheds.
- The Bridge: Great bar with expansive river views. Delicious food served with fun entertainment.
- Akachochin: Japanese Izakaya with elegant and innovative food, and 50 types of sake.
- Shed 5: Mediterranean cuisine cooked in an impressive wood oven.
- Citizen Cafe: Grab your early morning caffeine hit. Healthy homemade breakfasts and lunches.
- Bohemian: Sophisticated and traditional Spanish dishes in a cosy, friendly setting.
- Common Man: Quirky pub with specialty homemade pies matched with a craft beer.
- The Boatbuilders Yard: Relaxed bar and eatery with an outdoor BBQ and stunning city views.
- The Sharing House: Turn 'fine dining' into 'fun dining' where the classics are reinvented.
- Melbourne Public: Stylish take on a classic pub. Outdoor terrace and formal dining area.
- Meat Market: Feast on prime cuts from the best local growers cooked on open grill.
Terms and conditions of entry
1. Entry is open to delegates who register for the World Public Relations Forum 2012 between 25 September and 31 October 2012
2. Prize to be redeemed between Sunday 18 November and Thursday 22 November 2012
3. Total prize value is $500 across a minimum of three venues, awarded as food and beverages selected from the following venues: The Boat Builder's Yard | The Bridge | Shed 5 | Akachochin | The Sharing House | Melbourne Public | Bohemian | Meat Market | The Common Man
4. The prize cannot be redeemed as cash.
5. Serving of alcohol (only to persons aged over 18 years) will be compliant with the Responsible Serving of Alcohol Act and at the discretion of the South Wharf Promenade and aforementioned venues. Refusal of service in compliance with the Responsible Serving of Alcohol Act is the right of South Wharf Promenade and the listed venues.
6. By entering you are agreeing to these terms and conditions of entry.